Do you fund WASH projects in sub-Saharan Africa?
Are you interested in how we can reduce failures in the WASH sector?
If so, we’re looking for individuals to participate in our latest research project, funded by The Sanitation Learning Hub at University of Sussex, UK. This work will complement our earlier project where we spoke to those with occupations in the government, non-governmental organisations, utilities, academia and private sector (click here to read the results of that project). If you’re interested in taking part, please contact us.
Our awesome research team is:
- Dr Dani Barrington, The University of Western Australia
- Dr Kondwani Chidziwisano, WASHTED – Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences
- Mindy Panulo, WASHTED – Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences
- Dr Rebecca Sindall, Independent WASH Consultant
- Esther Shaylor, UNICEF Product Innovation Center